I’m Jane Bunn, meteorologist and weather presenter.
My days are spent watching and forecasting the weather, starting with 3aw Breakfast with Ross and John, then on Channel 7's The Daily Edition, 4pm news and 6pm news. I also visit agricultural groups to help explain the weather.
Why can you trust me? I have a Bachelor of Science from Monash University and a Graduate Diploma of Meteorology from the Bureau of Meteorology. I've worked as a forecaster for the BoM, and have over 10 years experience on television presenting the weather.
Here you will find:
- detailed resources to help you understand the weather
- my broadcast forecast - catch up if you missed it
- automatic forecasts from weather models - so you always have the latest guidance
- my discussion on the forecast for the Australian Alps, and the automatic forecasts for each resort
- seasonal weather discussions to help plan for the next year